Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wazzup! We're looking at a 2007 Element from an old couple who's moving and cannot keep it. That thing excites me so I researched more about it and that's how I found this community. I'll be reading around before we pull the trigger.

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
1,291 Posts
Wazzup! We're looking at a 2007 Element from an old couple who's moving and cannot keep it. That thing excites me so I researched more about it and that's how I found this community. I'll be reading around before we pull the trigger.
Welcome aboard brianzG! :)

Elements are great cars and I hope your deal works out for you. And you came to the right place, as there is great information available here.

I agree with WestCoastE, as 2007 is indeed a good year. It was the first year for the 5 speed Automatic transmissions, which should give it an advantage over the earlier 4 speed autos in highway MPG.

Let us know and post some pictures if you end up buying the Element.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the welcome, gents! Waiting for them to return from a trip, hoping they are not bothered by the pandemic virus. I'll take some pics when I got a chance.

·
Registered
2008 EX Fiji Blue
5 Posts
You should totally get it! I have owned a 08 E for almost 2 weeks and I love it! it had low-ish miles and my friend was the original owner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts