Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took advantage of 'Clunkers' to lose a loyal, but tired '96 Dodge P/U with a 5.9 V-8 for my new Silver EX. Only problem is, the dealer only had 2 Elements on the lot, both SCs, so they had to get mine from another dealer. I flew out of town Sunday night on business, so wife had to pick it up at dealer Monday night. I won't even see it 'til I get home Friday night!

There is just something fundementally wrong with this whole scenario!!!

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Took advantage of 'Clunkers' to lose a loyal, but tired '96 Dodge P/U with a 5.9 V-8 for my new Silver EX. Only problem is, the dealer only had 2 Elements on the lot, both SCs, so they had to get mine from another dealer. I flew out of town Sunday night on business, so wife had to pick it up at dealer Monday night. I won't even see it 'til I get home Friday night!

There is just something fundementally wrong with this whole scenario!!!
Welcome!!! As far as WRONG, yes!!! You are going to let your wife drive
the E for almost a WEEK without you there???? Are you INSANE??? You
are going to have a REALLY hard time getting the keys away from her when
you get home!!!!! She is going to drive it, fall in love with it, and when you
get home on Friday, her only question will be, What are you going to drive??

Good luck!!!! :D:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol: Yes! Exactly my concern!

While I am driving a rental car with more miles on it than my 2 yr. old CR-V (thanks, Hertz!),she is cranking up miles on my new Element!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome, we need more TX-E's. :D

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:smile:That would be excellent! Hopefully, I am set up in SA by then - we are in the process of moving from Atlanta, and selling our home there is going to be a challenge (market is VERY slow). Right now its weeks in Texas, weekends in Georgia. But a drive to Kerrville is always welcome!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome, from a fellow newbie. :D

We lived in San Antonio for five years (stationed at Brooks AFB) and were down there for a few days again last year. I enjoyed my time there but I don't miss the heat.

Congrats on the move and the new ride!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts