Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this forum i am Dave's wife (Serj22) i wanted to sign up because I'm looking to buying an Element and looking for help in the search. He already told me that he made a thread to find me one so i will be looking around.:D

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey... Welcome Mrs. Dave...!

Congrats on the new house...! How odd that the E-virus jumped from him to you...! LOL!!! Anyways, happy hunting and of course, let us know what you get and post pics...!!!

Not sure how much time we'll have with you guys over here in the Bay but Hubby does owe us an organized meet so, if you get your E by then, it will be an awesome debut party...!

Please let us know what else we can do to help... I think the hardest decision has been so far is the color... Good luck...!

LBD

·
Registered
557 Posts
I turned the house down after further looking. There was water leaking throughout the floor downstairs if the shower was running upstairs... ick... it would have been a bad idea (rotted floor beams). And yeah, I do owe ya a meet. We'll see if we can find an Element by then too. So we'll be in the bay for a while longer. No worries.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Good news...! Great news...!!

Hey buddy...!

Nice to see that it did work out for the best (for us) and to have Mrs. Dave around to give you street cred for getting an E... LOL!!! Anyways, heading out of town today... Maybe get the E first, THEN plan the meet... I know the rest of the guys are "chompin'-at-the-bit" so to speak but if you give yourself time and us a date, I think more folks will come... Just a thought tho'...

LBD

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this forum i am Dave's wife (Serj22) i wanted to sign up because I'm looking to buying an Element and looking for help in the search. He already told me that he made a thread to find me one so i will be looking around.:D
Welcome to the Cult of E, greenstripedzbra! I hope you get your E!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome - now post some pic's

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks!

Hey thanks to you all for all the replies you guys! i feel very welcomed and thanks lunchboxdriver yea its real hard color wise i'm not too picky though as long as it isn't barf green or anything or baby poo color i'm good. ha ha. Yea definitly got the E virus but excited about it. i have a total junk car but it gets me here to there but looking for something better. :) and lunchboxdriver if you see any better deals or cooler colors let me know. cause i would like to get a E before the meet and so i can be at rest. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts