Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up our orange Element today! Ordered it on Saturday--only three days to get it in.

·
Registered
31 Posts
You are so lucky. I am having to wait for 6 weeks for my GG AWD EX. I think I am driving my wife crazy talking about this vehicle. Good luck with your purchase and enjoy.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have been waiting for 4 weeks but my baby is due for delivery within the next 2 weeks. It is due to be born this week. It has been a long wait and I'm sure my wife will be happy so maybe I will stop talking about it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats, EJohn! you're gonna love it.

HEMan, sorry to tell you, but you'll talk about it more once you get it, than you did while you were waiting. Don't worry, though. Your wife will love it and will be talking about it, too. Just be careful she doesn't try to take it away from!!!

Ron in St. Paul :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, we have put "only" 32 milies on it this evening, both wife and I driving about equally. I think I may have to get another one for me to drive now! Yep, she does love it--and so do I. I think the only reason we got exceptionally fast deiivery is that we have been buying Hondas from this same dealer and salesman since 1980. I do get to drive it to work tomorrow, I just found out. :lol:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome to the board and congrats on your new E. Keep on smiling :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Congrats to all you guys! My EX MT AWD SOP is due in about 2 weeks. I am fired up. Some in my family have been making fun of it, but I can't wait to show it off and go :p :p :p :twisted: ! Besides, they will be singing a different tune once they experience it.

Enjoy your new rides, everyone!

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts