Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to the next ride... wondering when you guys want to go again (Elemento, AYF and Aching) and whoever else? Maybe do the Lagoon Drive route that Aching suggested...

This would be an "aside" from the next meet I guess...

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Yeah I am down for another bike ride. How's about it AYF and Aching.? Let me know if can do Aching....cool

·
Registered
98 Posts
If I get my bike back by next week and hopefully rideable then I'm down with you guys. Elemento did you ever go biking at palisades trail..

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Hey Jun what kind of bike you got? Palisades? I used to go up there all the time. We used to always go up to the helicopter landing area and just down hill all the way out.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Palisades was the only place I use to go. That's about ten years ago hehehe I don't think I can pedal my way there nowadays hehehe so many roots. I have a mongoose not really fancy ones paid about a grand back then. It's a nice view up that mountain.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Hey Jun was thinking maybe a ride down lagoon drive to ease all of us back into shape. How's that sound? Then maybe after we can tackle some trails first aid kit and cell phone at the ready lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
i think i'm okay for any day. 4th of July weekend might be a little hard though.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Aching??? How does that work?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Got my bike back bad shape gotta change cables and probably shifter too..time to visit bike shops for parts..:-x

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey I'd be up for connecting the Lagoon Drive one with the Blaisdell Park bike path too if that's doable...

·
Registered
98 Posts
How can I re register my bike I don't have my paper works anymore does anyone knows. I found out I'm working the 25 but I'll try and work things out if that's the day you guys decide on

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I believe Aching has a whole bunch of bikes available for use. If you don't want to spend to ride just let Aching know in advance. If you do want to repair your bike ask Aching for that too. Aching!!!!! Chime in dude.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I already changed my shifters and cables just need to get new tires and chain and I'm ready .. I'll probably do that tonight. Yesterday I was in mililani so I stopped by bike werks but aching wasn't there..:)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yeah, i've been pretty absent from Bikewerx lately. I was there yesterday, but only for a little while. Like elemento said, I do have a bunch of bikes that I would be willing to lend whoever needs them. Jun, to re register, I believe you just have to go to satellite city hall. They should have you on file. If not, they might make you apply for a duplicate of your old one, then re register. They make everything so difficult. Just make sure to have your serial number when you go.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Anching thanks for that info I should go whenever I have the chance ..got my bike working again I just gotta get myself to ride it more so I'll be prepared hehehehehe

·
Registered
26 Posts
Bike Ride?

Knees are shot and probably not up for a bike ride now, but Linda and I could meet you guys at the finish with a cooler of refreshingly cold drinks, if the day is clear for us. Keep us posted and we'll see what we can do!

Wolfman (TYKE)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts