Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK....next Wednesday I'm getting the front side windows tinted on my '10 E. In the past I've always gotten the legal tint done, but I was wondering about going with the tint that's on the rest of the windows?? Also..what does anyone think about a banner tint across the windshield?? Had that done on my previous '05 E and liked it, but still wished the tint was in the windshield. Anyone here done that with a new E on the windshield?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Haven't done it yet, but I will within a month or so. I'm doing the front sides to match the rear and the windshield strip. Local shop here quoted $80 for the sides and $20 for the strip. Nationwide lifetime warranty with metalized film guaranteed not to discolor.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have an 03 and both front windows are tinted (20%) and a 6 inch strip across the front (5%). I'm very happy with mine.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Haven't done it yet, but I will within a month or so. I'm doing the front sides to match the rear and the windshield strip. Local shop here quoted $80 for the sides and $20 for the strip. Nationwide lifetime warranty with metalized film guaranteed not to discolor.
Does the metalized cause interference with radios/cell phones? I've heard your suppose to get ceramic to avoid this and keep all the great lasting qualities.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I've never heard of ceramic film, but I'm not up to speed on a lot of stuff. I'll have to check it out. As for the metalized film and interference, I've had it on several cars with no issues.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got the front sides done this morning. $60.25 with lifetime warranty. Didn't get the banner strip...I'm still thinking about that. Not sure if I want it. Decided on the legal tint for the side windows. I've been happy with that in previous cars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts