Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WE ARE NOW PART OF THE TEAM!

We have become an Authorized Dealer for one of the Nations Largest Leading Manufacture's of licensed products.
Soon you'll be able to order your custom unique NFL or College Team Logo Mats from us. Each mat is custom made in the USA in a state of the art 138,000 sqft. manufacturing facility.
You'll be able to support your favorite team with your choice of carpet or heavy duty vinyl custom team logo mats. Purchase and Launch date will be in August and if you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]. Photo's will be coming soon.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
NFL and College Team Logo Mat Unveiled!

This past weekend, Jerry, South Coast Accessories, unveiled the NFL Team Logo Mat. The Mat can be customized with the logo of your favorite college or pro team. Jerry happens to be a Steelers Fan:
NFL Logo Mat.JPG
For more information visit www.southcoastaccessories.com or e-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
166 Posts
This past weekend, Jerry, South Coast Accessories, unveiled the NFL Team Logo Mat. The Mat can be customized with the logo of your favorite college or pro team. Jerry happens to be a Steelers Fan:
View attachment 72697
For more information visit www.southcoastaccessories.com or e-mail: [email protected]
Any way you can make those for a Mitsubishi Montero? Or are they a universal mat? The Steelers Mats would be an awesome x-mas gift for my dad and stepmom!

Second, any chance of NHL Teams in the near future?

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Complete program of Licensed Team Logo Mats

Any way you can make those for a Mitsubishi Montero? Or are they a universal mat? The Steelers Mats would be an awesome x-mas gift for my dad and stepmom!

Second, any chance of NHL Teams in the near future?
Thanks for checking in. These are universal mats and they should fit fine. We are pleased to have become an authorized dealer for one of the leading sports Licensed Manufactures in the country. As a dealer we have the complete program. We have access to the NFL, College Teams, MLB, NBA, NHL, and the Military. They even have the house divided mats, for those folks like UCLA /USC fans. Besides the auto (carpet & vinyl ) mats, we will also offer Home Entrance mats, Bathroom mats, Logo mats in shapes of footballs, baseballs, basketballs, etc. For more serious fans we'll have the large 60" x 72" Tailgate mat for games, and even the putting green mat with logo for home or office.
I only mentioned the NFL and College mats before we launched it to our site. We're pleased to be part of this program and offer these superior quality team mats that all real fans would want to own.
For further information and advanced sales contact us at [email protected]
Jerry/SCA

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thanks for checking in. These are universal mats and they should fit fine. We are pleased to have become an authorized dealer for one of the leading sports Licensed Manufactures in the country. As a dealer we have the complete program. We have access to the NFL, College Teams, MLB, NBA, NHL, and the Military. They even have the house divided mats, for those folks like UCLA /USC fans. Besides the auto (carpet & vinyl ) mats, we will also offer Home Entrance mats, Bathroom mats, Logo mats in shapes of footballs, baseballs, basketballs, etc. For more serious fans we'll have the large 60" x 72" Tailgate mat for games, and even the putting green mat with logo for home or office.
I only mentioned the NFL and College mats before we launched it to our site. We're pleased to be part of this program and offer these superior quality team mats that all real fans would want to own.
For further information and advanced sales contact us at [email protected]
Jerry/SCA

AWESOME!!!! I will be ordering near X-Mas... Gift for DAD = Checked!!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
YAY!! Ordered the Steeler Front Carpet Mats!!! I had totally forgot!!!! I hope they get to Pittsburgh in time!! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steeler Mats on the way!

Thank you for your order, it went out today. I love to ship Pittsburgh Steeler Mats, as that's our home town team. Even after 32 years out here on the West Coast we're still solid Steeler fans. Lots of Steeler Nation fans and Steeler bars in the OC. Not a good year for them but we still have a slim chance for a wild card position. I'm sure your Dad will like his new mats.
Merry Christmas to you and your family. :hol12:
Jerry and the gang at SCA

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thanks Again!!

If you are ever in the Daytona Beach area there is a Steelers Pizzeria(Steel City Pizza) on Nova RD in S. Daytona. We took my dad there once for a game, it was crazy!!!!!!!

Next to order Pittsburgh Penguin Mats!!!! I need to find another holiday!!:grin:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have to say that South Coast Accessories came through 100% for me this holiday season! I waited till the last minute to order the Steelers Carpet floor mats for a gift. South Coast Accessories got them out in time to arrive at their destination on the 24th of Dec!!! :) A+++ for South Coast!!! I highly recommend them!!!

~Danielle
08_Kiwi_E

1 - 9 of 9 Posts