Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else caught the commercial for the new and improved Nissasn Quest Mini Van? They show the sunroofs....4 mini sun roofs for each of the 4 main passengers......this is just mt opinion of course, but I would love it if my E had this option!

Just my 2 cents!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I see the ads for the Nissan Quest and drool. I really wish our E's had power sunroofs and power back windows. I live in the Midwest where the weather is ever changing and it is a pain in the a** to open the back doors, prop open the back windows and open the tailgates to pop open the sunroof to get ventilation through. (I really get tired of air conditioning so don't use it much). I should crawl over the seats and do it from inside but really would like buttons to do it all for me.

That is why I will save up for someday to get the power front sunroof in and power the back as well. I figure even if it is not structurally sound, I will pretend I have a convertible. Those tops can't be any more stable than what I would have by doing the installs, etc.

Thoughts??

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you look on the offical website there is 4 sunroofs for the rear passangers and 1 normal sunroof for the 2 people in the front. The quest is a nice car but at 34,000 for the nice version i would stick with the e.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts