Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not one to complain about my E, as it IS a 1st year car, some "issues" are to be expected. I noticed when I was rotating my tires and doing my 7500 mile inspection that my steering fluid was a little low. While crawling around on the bottom, I saw that there was some "Element juice" on the steering components.
So I called the dealer on Wednesday, scheduled an appointment for the following Tuesday, since that was the only time I could get there, took the car in and waited to hear the news. About 45 minutes after I got there, they handed me the keys to a "loaner" and said the rack was leaking and they were going to go ahead and replace the whole thing. I wasn't upset, put out or (outside of an hour out of my life), inconvenienced that much. They told me I could probably pick it up on Wednesday evening. They called me Wednesday, I gave them their loaner back and drove my E away, new steering rack and everything. If you're ever in Georgia and need some work done on your Honda, I highly recommend Hennessey Honda in Woodstock. That's where I bought the "E" and that's where I will get any future work done, when needed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts