Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was trying to install an aftermarket HU in a '09 EX, at first the HU turns on and the speakers work perfectly, but when I tried to put in some other harnesses for GPS and mic, the HU doesnt start up anymore. I then checked and found out I got a blown fuse in AMP power slot. However it still wont boot even after the fuse is replaced.. To make things worse the remote key stopped working as well. I think I lost my constant battery power since the HU will boot up if I attach the constant wire to ACC and turn the engine on.

Whats going on?

Found out its fuse 9 outside. Please delete this thread thanks.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
First off welcome to the EOC !

Glad you were able to Identify Fuse # 9 as the culprit. Don't be so quick to ask to have the thread deleted! Someone may have this same trouble. The answer to the trouble has been found, and posted. It will help someone!

Every small piece of information added to the knowledge base that IS this site is invaluable to us.\\

Thanks for posting!

Dom

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcomes!

The reason I asked for the thread to be deleted was because I actually found the solution in the similar thread links below after created this. In my past experience members in others forums usually yell out STFF when this happens lol
Guess we have better crowds here :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts