Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:-( My wife and I took a 3 day trip to Burlington,VT this past Mon.-Wed. I saw ALOT of E's along the way and in/around VT. I can not believe we did not see any of you!!:-(
I have to say VT is a beautiful state. We had no plans just a driveable and relaxing break (we drove her Camry:-x). Its better on the fuel and since its lease is up in Apr we thought we'd put some more miles on it since we've already payed for them. She drives a mile round trip to work everyday so its way under on the miles.
:-:)-:)-(Also, on a seperate and sad note it was hard to really enjoy it since I got word day before we left one of the members of my fire dept who's been serving in Afghanistan was killed in combat on the 23rd. My dept has 2 stations and he was out of mine. We had the motorcade today and the entire route was just incredible from all the communities we drove thru to see the support.We have calling hours tmrw and the funeral on Sat. Rest in peace Marine Lance Corporal/Firefighter Jeremy Lasher!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
well if you had told us you were driving threw here we could have planned somthing but no.....how the heck are you?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
sorry to hear about Jeremey, our prayers are with him & his family.

as far as eoc'ers....... I've had my E for 3 years & 75k miles now...& besides being on a gtg or eoc camp out, I have NEVER seen an eoc sticker on another E & I must pass a good dozen each way on my commute everyday... :)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well if you had told us you were driving threw here we could have planned somthing but no.....how the heck are you?
Hey Justin!! Doing well considering. I would've mentioned it but I really haven't been on here much lately. Work hours have been getting long again, then keeping up with house have limited free time. Hope things are well w/ you.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I was up in Bennington.....no EOC's either. As a matter of fact, I don't see EOC peeps anywhere !! I just got back from road trip to Florida, and.........nada.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I see E freaks all over but then again I live right near Justin, Lisa and Paul....lol

really sorry about your friend :(

·
Registered
895 Posts
E owners here on L.I. don't even take a glance. Must be that NY attitude.
Where I live is generally a very friendly town but not even a nod from other E owners. I couldn't go anywhere in my '66 Ford pickup without getting a wave from other '66 and earlier models.
Maybe they would wave back if I weren't giving them the finger for cutting me off. :D

·
Registered
554 Posts
Where I live is generally a very friendly town but not even a nod from other E owners. I couldn't go anywhere in my '66 Ford pickup without getting a wave from other '66 and earlier models.
Maybe they would wave back if I weren't giving them the finger for cutting me off. :D
Oh, yeah!....ur crackin me up here!!!!:D:D

·
Registered
895 Posts
P.S. Where the hell is Montucky ??? Somewhere between Montana and Kentucky????? :lol:
It's more of a state of mind somewhere between Montana and Kentucky. (My family came from Ohio way back when and a lot are still in southern Ohio.) Usually it refers to back-woods Montana, but not meant as an insult to Kentucky.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts