Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just had my second service done everything seemed fine till I tried the heat. No heat on any settings, blower works fine. Any thoughts, resets, or fixes would be appreciated. My dealer has good coffee and donuts but another day off work makes those free donuts expensive. Routine B1 service at 12,000 miles. Rotate Tires, change oil, check normal service stuff. Cost $120 -$20 coupon = 100.00

·
Retired.
12,182 Posts
Just had my second service done everything seemed fine till I tried the heat. No heat on any settings, blower works fine. Any thoughts, resets, or quick fixes would be appreciated. My dealer has good coffee and donuts but another day off work makes those free donuts expensive.

What service did you have done?

·
Registered
246 Posts
What service did you have done?
Ahh, the OP had a B1 service and a wallet flush.

Oil and filter change $29.95
tire rotation $14.00
29 point courtesy inspection $ FREE

I must be working at the wrong dealership.

Sounds like the no heat issue would be unrelated to any service work performed and, one would assume, would be a warranty issue. Hard to say from where I sit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahh, the OP had a B1 service and a wallet flush.

Oil and filter change $29.95
tire rotation $14.00
29 point courtesy inspection $ FREE

I must be working at the wrong dealership.

Sounds like the no heat issue would be unrelated to any service work performed and, one would assume, would be a warranty issue. Hard to say from where I sit.
You forgot the $3.16 for a large coffee and 2 donuts. Plus they washed the exterior of the car. Thats another $5.00. Lucky thing I had a coupon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts