Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just rejoined the group here... I will search now, but... umm. No manual's for 2010? What about 2009

Lastly, looking for ESP (VSA?) Vehicle Stability Control/Assistances (ESP from Bosch)... 2007 and + only, right?

·
12,179 Posts
Just rejoined the group here... I will search now, but... umm. No manual's for 2010? What about 2009

Lastly, looking for ESP (VSA?) Vehicle Stability Control/Assistances (ESP from Bosch)... 2007 and + only, right?

Welcome back,

Officially there isn't any manuals for 2010.....But apparently a few slipped out the back door.

VSA,TPMS,FTL,BVD all made their debut for the 2007 model year......Ok maybe not the FTL and BVD.

Not very often do i get to slip in a joke about jockey shorts in a welcome post.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FTL and BVD? (For the Lose?) =)

I can't 'build one' with a manual transmission. Hmm.

Anything to worry about in the 2003-2006 besides no side curtain airbags or ESP (VSA)?

·
12,179 Posts
FTL and BVD? (For the Lose?) =)

I can't 'build one' with a manual transmission. Hmm.

Anything to worry about in the 2003-2006 besides no side curtain airbags or ESP (VSA)?

My 2006 doesn't have VSA (i like that it doesn't) Side curtains would have been nice...But at the same time the addition of curtain air bags moved the seatbelt to the seat (Which i don't like).

FTL = fruit off the loom....I slipped that in to see if you were going to catch it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ESP on my C230K has been a godsend in the snow/silliness.

I had a 2004 Element for about 8000 miles and survived without ESP, but it would be nice to have if the soon to be wife is driving... same with side curtain airbags... prices are nice and low on 2003/2004 models...

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
remember that the c230k is rear wheel drive and probably stocked with performance rubber. The E is FWD or RT4WD big difference in need/use of ESP.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am familiar with the C230K. Running winter tires, yes RWD. =) Also one would hope to NOT be doing quick lane maneuvers in the E, but in the 'something fell from the truck scenario', I would like an inexperienced driver to be helped (I would not be so close as to not being able to stop in time).

hehe. Thank you for the quick info though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts