Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I did it again. Another E. 2010, about 25K miles, about $22K. A lot more than KBB would say I should have paid, but what the heck, these don't come around every day. We own two E's now. Addiction? Rehab?

·
Registered
164 Posts
That’s about what it cost new, but you basically probably have a new car anyway with that few a miles

Tell us more. How did you find it. What’s its story? Sounds like the “it was in the garage it’s whole life and only used 1x a month to get groceries across the street”

if it’s in good structural condition, you’ve got a long term vehicle. Anybody would want that, but the simplicity of design, reliability and low tech of these cars make them attractive to all of us. Most others just can’t get past the design (“what an odd-looking car”).
I’d say overall finding a 25,000 mile Honda is a find so matter what model.
Get us some pics.

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
998 Posts
Well, I did it again. Another E. 2010, about 25K miles, about $22K. A lot more than KBB would say I should have paid, but what the heck, these don't come around every day. We own two E's now. Addiction? Rehab?
Sounds like you did very good. If I had the opportunity and the available $, probably would have done the same! :)

The price is relative. Look at the high prices in general of new cars these days; and there's nothing out there that compares with an Element!

I too would like to see some pics! :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The original sticker on it said about $28K, don't know how much it was actually sold for.

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
998 Posts
Ooh Yeah! Citrus Fire Metallic! Nice Find! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same color 2011 EX model. Scored it last year from IAAI auction. It ended up costing me little over 4K. It had 116k miles at the time. 1 owner. Electric pole fell and wires hit it, burned 2 little spots on the passenger door. Patched it, painted with matching color and it’s looking good. No other issues, weird that it was totaled because of that minor thing. Good for me. Love the car, had 2004 sunset orange ex for 10 years, sold it couple years ago and my soul was hurting. Now I am at peace :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think your perfectly crazy! I too own 2 2006 & 2010

1 - 10 of 10 Posts