Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in SoCal, and I have been searching for a new 2010 element SC for 3 months, and none of the dealers has one? I was wondering if the SC has discontinued?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I live in SoCal, and I have been searching for a new 2010 element SC for 3 months, and none of the dealers has one? I was wondering if the SC has discontinued?
Bought one last week from Rock Honda out near Onterio (East of Los Angeles) but I think it was their last one. Omni Perl Blue. I was looking for an EX but they only had this one and a bottom of the line LX i believe. My last got totaled last month and was a 2003 LX that I bought new. Jury is out on the SC for me, only drive it about 40 miles so far.

Good luck finding one.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I definitely think they are going to be fewer and far between. I would not doubt that within the next year or so they discontinue the SC, doesn't seem to be such a market for them....(as he leans out the window and smiles at his 09 SC sleeping in the driveway):-D

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
My dealership had 1 09' and just got a 10' and thats all they will get, they only sold 1 07(mine), 2 08's, and the 09'. Due to living in the snowbelt in ohio, everyone buys awd E's. What cracks me up is we salt so the roads are usually clear in a couple hours and it only snows bad on average 4 times a winter being over 6" of snow, I think awd is not worth it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
There are 6 different SC's here on Oahu, all 2010 (didn't check for anything older). 5 at one dealer, 1 at another (3 total Honda dealers on island). Think they have all the colour options too or at least polished metal, alabaster silver, cyrstal black pearl and somekinda blue.....I guess no rootbeer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts