Honda Element Owners Club banner

221 - 231 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
no-slip for element dash cubby template

Hey buddy, I tried to pull up your URL for the templates you made for the under dash cubbies etc. I found a cool thin rubber padding at Michael's that has self sticky backing. I know it was in 2003 that you posted it, have you deleted it or changed it?
Carlos/South Florida/Lecubster

·
Moderator Eh?
12,107 Posts
Hey buddy, I tried to pull up your URL for the templates you made for the under dash cubbies etc. I found a cool thin rubber padding at Michael's that has self sticky backing. I know it was in 2003 that you posted it, have you deleted it or changed it?
Carlos/South Florida/Lecubster

Unfortunately this person has not been online since 2006 so you will likely not get an answer.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
PDF tray and cupholder templates. You may need to scale them during printing.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got the cup holder hero set off amazon. It comes with two small circles for the back seat of the limited. Since I don’t have those cup holders in my Premium I just threw them up there to give a little friction for my phone or whatever else I want to throw up there. Not made to fit, but it works.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got the cup holder hero set off amazon. It comes with two small circles for the back seat of the limited. Since I don’t have those cup holders in my Premium I just threw them up there to give a little friction for my phone or whatever else I want to throw up there. Not made to fit, but it works.
Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

221 - 231 of 231 Posts