Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was so stoked when I bought one of these. I thought heads would turn. I was so proud of it. It turns out that everyone just stares at me and comments on how hot I am. I was looking forward to this sleek looking vehicle to take some of the heat off me. You have no idea how it is to be so good looking. Its a real burden sometimes.
Oh well, should have bought a sports car.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Nikki,

I would say that it says more about you than it does your Element.

Nothing is forever, there'll come a time when men tell you they'd like to kick the tires and look under the hood - and they will really only want to checkout your Goodyears and intake valves.

Take pictures - Time is a cruel accountant.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hey, post up a picture of you and your Element and we can set up a poll on which is hotter...

·
Registered
338 Posts
[quote:f4a5d0616a="Nikki"] It turns out that everyone just stares at me and comments on how hot I am. [/quote:f4a5d0616a]

That's the same reason I can't grab a 12 pack and get home in 10 minutes.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Well, look at it this way, when lady Godiva was a riding on her horse, did many people look at the horse? :lol:

·
Registered
249 Posts
I was at the gas station today and somebody stopped me and thought my car was so COOL, HIP and Different!

Now I'm beginning to wonder. Maybe I don't have the "Nikki Syndrome." :?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nikki,

Have you considered clothing as a contraceptive? You can do a lot with colors and the cut of the material.

Here is an idea: If you are hot with a name like Nikki, you are probably not an Autum. [ In the eye/complexion clothes matching color spectrum of Winter, Spring, Summer and Autum.]

Find a light windbreaker in a color that you have hated since you were 12, and were learning to make choices with a desire to be hot.

Put on the windbreaker and look in the mirror. It is most important that the clohting clash with you. If it clashes with whatever else you are wearing that is ok.

See how long you can look at your eyes and face beside the cloth, with me it can hurt, with you it won't be so difficult, but you should find something that makes you want to divert your attention. BUY THAT!

Not quite a burka but the same idea with a little less mystery.

You should find you get a lot more done and meet fewer people looking for trophies.

Hope all goes well with this and you have a wonderful life! But it will be difficult, everyone has a different road.

Ed

·
Registered
51 Posts
dstranathan....*LMAO*!!!!!!!!!

I noticed mostly men replied to Niks message. So, here I am, a bold woman to break that cycle.

Ahem...and yeah, how painful it must be to be a beaut. I truly feel for you. :shock:

....that's all I have to say about that.

Angie :D

·
Registered
338 Posts
Here are some Options Nikki:

Get the Roseanne Kentucky Fried Training video (series)

Ask the Plastic Surgeon if they can be removed.

Throw out the Spandex and shop www.woolrich.com

Get some of them Gel Padded Bike Seat Covers for the old-fashioned Big Bike Seats and drop them down the back of your pants.

Wear a Micheal Jackson mask.

Wear a T-shirt that says MY HUSBAND IS IN THE MOB

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have truly tried to ugly myself up, but it just does not work. I have done the ugly clothes trick, but still get tons of guys hitting on me. My beauty always shows through. I remember one halloween when I had a costume on, and nobody could see my face or most of my body, as soon as I opened my mouth they were captivated with my personality.
Whenever I walk into a room, all eyes are on me always. I am really sick of it.
But hey, lets not make this forum about me. See, its even happening here....ARGH!

·
Registered
17 Posts
[quote:6f42f4b8ff="Daveroo"]"Nobody notices my new Element"

Probably because they cannot see around your head.... :?

-Dave[/quote:6f42f4b8ff]
:D :) :D :) :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Well, hate to say it, no matter how good looking Nikki is I will only notice him if his Element has rainbow license plates. <mailcious grin>

Iskie

·
Registered
109 Posts
Something has gone disastrously awry with this young person. What could push someone to be so misconstrued about what people think? Poor girl, she is probably ignored by her parents and an outcast in social activities. Imagine what it would be like to know someone with this type of vanity, no matter what she looks like (and I am guessing its not half of what she claims!) So here's what I think:

Scenario 1:

Nikki=Nicky
He is a dejected, pimple faced kid who has no friends and only dream in life is to meet someone who is either tolerant or blind enough to put up with his utter ugliness. He thinks it is funny to pose as a woman, a hot woman at that, because to him, this is what would make him happiest. He is saving all of his money from his job at Kentucky Fried Chicken to have a sex change operation, which will transform him into 'Nikki", and probably go on to lead a life of selling his/her/its body for cash to pay off the Element they bought that mimics the type of transformation externally that they want desperately to make of their own body.

Scenario 2:

Nikki has had so much plastic surgery, that, not unlike Pamela Anderson, people who see her and her car are mistaking her FOR the car because her body has more plastic in it than the Element. In this case, Nikki is in grave danger of melting in the summer and sticking to the seats of her Element, but at least she will be able to get a good nights sleep considering the capabilities of the seating arrangements!
Think of how BEAUTIFUL those seat covers will be......

Scenario 3:

Nikki is a lunatic with cheap internet access and nothing better to do....

Hey, lets take a vote!!!! :twisted:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts