Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
figured it's a good enough test after this almost 30 inch storm and a 39 hr work day I just had.

After just clearing the rear of the vehicle I got inside via the tailgate - rocked it back and forth once, then steady gas and she popped right out and practically shook itself off of the snow. drove up the ice on the parking lot infront of my work building.

Right on down the highway in loose-ish snow doing 40 mph like a dream. very responsive, very very good grip - it only slid when I tried to make it slide.

Damn good tire. (you can quote me on that).

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
I'd quote you on that but I'm of the same opinion. Gonna have to replace my WR-SUV's this summer and I'll damn sure be getting a set of WR G2-SUV's to replace them!

So soon? You just got those things. I know that when you went looking for tires you were put off by the price of the Nokians. Now you have blown through a set of them in a relatively short period of time.

I'm assuming you have put on a bunch of miles, and got good longevity from them. I know you, If that were not the case, you would not be looking for another set.

How many miles have you gone on them?

Dom

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
So soon? You just got those things. I know that when you went looking for tires you were put off by the price of the Nokians. Now you have blown through a set of them in a relatively short period of time.

I'm assuming you have put on a bunch of miles, and got good longevity from them. I know you, If that were not the case, you would not be looking for another set.

How many miles have you gone on them?

Dom
Remember I'm driving 500+ miles every single weekend for the last 8 months alone, plus normal work during the week, plus running around town for house remodeling on the weekends, plus the occasional odd trip around, plus the almost 2 years before that. Judging for time and my current wear level, I'll be almost down to the wear bars this summer!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tell you what - my girlfriend just barely got her license. and wham - snow.

I'm real glad I got these tires as she's been using my E. The only real problem I had was the pain in the butt to get them here then find an installer.

But worth it - for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts