Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out Christmas Eve I'm Pregnant. :grin:

I'm due around August 11th, but for those women here, you know that could change. No pictures yet, and not sure I'll post a pic.

Also, we are considering trading in the E for a Chevy Tahoe. It's just a thought, it's not definite. :twisted:

Have a GREAT NEW YEARS everyone!! :grin:

·
1,049 Posts

Congratz on the pregnancy.

Also remember that sometimes while in a hyper-emotional, over active hormonal state people say things that seem like a good idea at the time...

Calmly step away from the Chevy Tahoe brochure/website and navigate to THIS site or THIS site, thank you and have a nice day.

Disclaimer:The above text does not imply or state that you or any other female which find themselves gravid has, does, will, or might act in a purely emotional, non logical fashion.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Congrats !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Congrats on the pregnancy! :) And if you do trade, the Tahoe's a good vehicle, albeit a bit more thirsty for the gasoline.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Congratulations! Let us know when you find out if it's a boy or girl!

I agree with BigT-I think a Honda would be a much better choice. I really like the Pilot. That would be my choice.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
First off Congratulations are in order!

As far as it being non E-related, well, that's something else.

There seems to be an E-pidemic of this lately! :grin:

Dom

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Congratulations on the pregnancy! Even if you trade in your E, don't abandon us!

Yap, the baby will be a lion :cheerleader::hobbes: (I know this is a tiger)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Congratulations on the new's. me and my wife got our E a month after our daughter was bourn, jan of 07 she was bourn in December of 06. We got the E because it fit's our need's and we have a small family ..

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Congratulations, Kerry!!! What an awesome Christmas surprise! :)

If you do decide to trade in the E, don't you dare disappear on us. :x We want to meet the new addition to the family and the new vehicle at some future meets! :grin:

·
Registered
748 Posts
Congrats and God bless Kerry!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everyone! And IF I do decide to trade, that's a pretty big IF, I won't disappear. I promise. :) I love this place and everyone in it!

It's going to be an exciting next few months for us. Take care everyone!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Congrats again Kerri and DON'T trade the E!!!!!!!! We'll find you8)

On a serious note, there is definitely something in the Kool-Aid around here!!! At least in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic chapters.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts

On a serious note, there is definitely something in the Kool-Aid around here!!! At least in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic chapters.
It better NOT be in the beer too!!!!

·
Registered
1,761 Posts

hey im holding back fow a few more months

1 - 20 of 20 Posts