Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks. I just joined the forum a few minutes ago and well, what a better place to introduce myself....

The name's Jaycee hailing from the ever so cold WINTERpeg, maniSNOWba, Canada...and I am a new owner of an ASM 08 SC...YAY! I actually just picked it up today. Thing is, I've been eyeing the BOX since it first came out years back. And since I now work @ a local Honda Dealership, the opportunity came a knockin'. And also the fact that I see the many different vehicles right outside my showroom windows. @first, I was wanting an EX but, meh, I had to go w/ the SC with just the styling on its own. Rootbeer was also my first choice...but, meh, Silver is a lot easier to maintain. Plus, it'll be easier to have ppl look @ the vehicle if I were to sell it later on. Re sale w/ silver is easier than it is if it were Rootbeer. So yah, that's just a little about me and my box...

Like I stated. I am a noob so any helpful insider tips or yay or nay about the vehicle would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to conversing with you folks in the near future. But for a little while, I'll just be laying low and just do a bit of reading up on here...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey welcome to the EOC, juice! i'm a new E owner, too. don't you love it already?

post pics!
Hellz yah! Thing is, you're down in So-Cal where the weather is always nice so you can do waaaay more to a vehicle. Unlike myself up here. Where I'm from, there's roughly 5 months worth of snow. Starting from mid to late October 'till March or so.

But yah, just like McDonald's....I'm lovin' it..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts