Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finally did a couple of mini-mods. Let me know what you think. I put the little blindspot mirrors on the first day I drove it to work. The rearview I did just this week. The fakey fogs I did today during my lunch break. Used the little ones instead of the 3".

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The oil spill is not from my E

That was already there when I pulled in. NOT from my E.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mirror is clip-on or regular? I've always wondered can you put any rearview mirror on there or is it specific?
It's the clip-on one. Found it at an Advanced Auto near me for only $10 bucks. So couldn't pass it up and it makes a world of difference too...

·
Registered
680 Posts
Nice pics bigred143 and welcome...and listen to ramblerdan...do the gutterguard mod...i still havent done it, but I like to look into my radiator and see all the dings... :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay did the gutter guard mod today...

I didn't even have to remove anything for this mod. Took me about 10 minutes and only cost $5.00 - most expensive thing was the zip ties!

Got the Amerimax Brown Vinyl Snap In Gutter Guard at Home Depot for $1.98 found here...

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&productId=100020939&N=3035%2090401&marketID=401&locStoreNum=8125

Hit it was some black matte spray paint I already had around the house. Squeezed it through the space in the grill. Attached with black zip ties and TaDa!

It's great because it has a smaller mesh behind the bigger holes. Nothing's getting through that now.

Not too bad for a Girl!

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good mods, I'll try the rearview wide angle. First good pics I've seen of the gutterguard mod install.
I didn't drop mine down from the top like everyone else. Figured since it was pliable enough I'd try putting it in from the front. It worked out great and a few zip ties later and there it was. Easy as pie.8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts