Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop a hello to the board. I bought my 2006 EX-P w/51K just last week, because of this forum. No Kidding! :D

This is my first Honda - been a MBZ driver for years. My 87 190E 2.3-16Valve was on it's last legs, and I had no idea what I was going to buy. I saw a couple of E's rolling down my street that looked pretty cool, and I started doing some research on the vehicles.

Google brought me here where I lurked for nearly a month, checking out photos, opinions, etc.

When the benz sold, I went straight to the dealer where I had spotted my ABM baby, and we drove it off an hour later.

Never even test drove the E! The price was right, it is in fantastic condition, was a 1 owner, with a great CarFax and the dealer is extremely reputable.

I told the wifey unit "this is a no brainer... lets do it!" :lol:

I have put more miles on her in a week, than I put on the old MBZ in the last 6 months. :lol:

Looking forward to a long and happy relationship - now the tough part.. do I install an ABM rear deflector, or a black one?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Welcome aboard! Nice to see another fellow SoCalian join. Be seein' ya around sometime on the street! ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats and welcome to the Party, Maybe I'll see you around the Van Nuys or Burbank Airports cause I'm always visiting someone in those neighborhoods.

Do you consider yourself a G-3 G-4 or G-5 ?

Hey, wanna go camping with us ? We are currently prepping for our Annual EOC Camping Extravaganza and you're welcome to join

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=785594#post785594

G550 :D -- And the trips/camping etc. depend on wifey's work sched. :;-) We're itching for the first get together, just have to see how scheds work out.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Greetings from Northern Cali...!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Black one looks nicer IMHO... but it's your E :D
I was thinkin' the same thing. I called a local dealer parts dept. they said stop by an they will hold it up to the E so I can step back and get a good look :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts