Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to drop a hello to the board. I bought my 2006 EX-P w/51K just last week, because of this forum. No Kidding! :D

This is my first Honda - been a MBZ driver for years. My 87 190E 2.3-16Valve was on it's last legs, and I had no idea what I was going to buy. I saw a couple of E's rolling down my street that looked pretty cool, and I started doing some research on the vehicles.

Google brought me here where I lurked for nearly a month, checking out photos, opinions, etc.

When the benz sold, I went straight to the dealer where I had spotted my ABM baby, and we drove it off an hour later.

Never even test drove the E! The price was right, it is in fantastic condition, was a 1 owner, with a great CarFax and the dealer is extremely reputable.

I told the wifey unit "this is a no brainer... lets do it!" :lol:

I have put more miles on her in a week, than I put on the old MBZ in the last 6 months. :lol:

Looking forward to a long and happy relationship - now the tough part.. do I install an ABM rear deflector, or a black one?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the Party, Maybe I'll see you around the Van Nuys or Burbank Airports cause I'm always visiting someone in those neighborhoods.

Do you consider yourself a G-3 G-4 or G-5 ?

Hey, wanna go camping with us ? We are currently prepping for our Annual EOC Camping Extravaganza and you're welcome to join

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=785594#post785594

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats and welcome to the Party, Maybe I'll see you around the Van Nuys or Burbank Airports cause I'm always visiting someone in those neighborhoods.

Do you consider yourself a G-3 G-4 or G-5 ?

Hey, wanna go camping with us ? We are currently prepping for our Annual EOC Camping Extravaganza and you're welcome to join

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=785594#post785594

G550 :D -- And the trips/camping etc. depend on wifey's work sched. :;-) We're itching for the first get together, just have to see how scheds work out.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Greetings from Northern Cali...!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.