Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at Tonkin Gresham Honda, I have done a couple of car meets at the dealer. I just wanted to get a feeler for how many people would be interested in a summer meet. We already have 7 cars owned by techs.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I know it would be a drive for some people, there are tons of elements in the northwest, and it would be cool to see a line up on the lot at Honda. I think I’m going to start handing out flyers to local element owners.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I admire you for trying to arrange a local meet nstice. I would gladly join you if I didn't live in the extreme opposite side of the country!

Question: Is there a way that you could get a list of the EOC club members within, say, a 100 mile radius? Maybe contact one of the moderators here.

That would help you get the word out for sure!

I too was thinking of trying it here in FL; but it seems everyone around here is seriously into their retirement! It's tough to get any kind of help!

I'm also into model trains, and ran some very large train meets (filled a 20,000 sq. ft. + hall) but help from our local club members was virtually non-existent!

I wish you well! : - )

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I admire you for trying to arrange a local meet nstice. I would gladly join you if I didn't live in the extreme opposite side of the country!

Question: Is there a way that you could get a list of the EOC club members within, say, a 100 mile radius? Maybe contact one of the moderators here.

That would help you get the word out for sure!

I too was thinking of trying it here in FL; but it seems everyone around here is seriously into their retirement! It's tough to get any kind of help!

I'm also into model trains, and ran some very large train meets (filled a 20,000 sq. ft. + hall) but help from our local club members was virtually non-existent!

I wish you well! : - )
I was on civic wagon.com and it took some time to get the guys to come out but we would get around 10 guys out every couple of months. Talked to my boss and he is for a car meet at the dealer so it’s just up to how many show and when. We all ready have at least 7 elements owned by employees.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
nstice
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing