Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I would like to hear what people paid for their EX 4 wd E's plus or minus from the base price of $21310. Where did you buy it also...thanks BG

·
Registered
25 Posts
GMan4U, that’s about right for this area! I paid $21,000 for my SOP EX 5sp over two months ago at Lynnwood Honda. Kline Honda in Everett wanted $23,000 for a DX model w/AC, CD and alloy wheels. Here on the west coast we seem to pay a little more for things. Have you tried Bellevue Honda?

·
Registered
25 Posts
[quote:4577e8bcd2="GMan4U"]C7ME, so you ordered a EX 4WD SOP 5 speed and paid $21,000?[/quote:4577e8bcd2]

No, EX SOP 2WD 5sp for $21,000. Picked it up 2/15/03. It’s a little high, but I’m the …got to have it now type! :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got my Honda Element EX 4WD Shoreline Mist from Honda of Spokane last week for a little ($60) under MSRP. I live in Seattle but all the dealers around here were not willing to sell for under MSRP. Some of them wanted as much as $1000 over MSRP. That's insane. My girlfriend and I took Highway 2 to get back and the drive was very easy. We stopped by Leavenworth for a night but we could have made it in one day easily. The plane tickets were $87 a piece on Southwest Airline. The manager picked us up from the airport. Since the price was pre-negotiated, we were in and out of the dealership in an hour and a half.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Got my 4WD GG EX for $21,310 at Ron Tonkin Honda in Portland. They were one of two dealers at MSRP, everyone else was asking for dealer markups at $2995.

Also, Tonkin has a VERY high turnover on cars, so they get big quantities and pretty much what they want. My GG took 10 days to deliver, but they gave me the BVIN before I put down money.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, did the dirty deed today...paid $23K out the door @ Bellevue Honda with splash guards all in about 15 minuntes and painless.......I am happy...not super happy, but happy!

GMan

·
Registered
28 Posts
[quote:457154f572="GMan4U"]Ok, did the dirty deed today...paid $23K out the door @ Bellevue Honda with splash guards all in about 15 minuntes and painless.......I am happy...not super happy, but happy!

GMan[/quote:457154f572]

Which one did you get? I was just there. Were you outside of the main showroom on the left side of the building?

Patrick

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Seattle, SOP....it was in the upper lot...still there as I will pick it up mext week.....I think I am going to have them install the wire kit for the tow package, and fog lights when i go back to fill out all the paper work. I plan on getting side steps, rear lip (painted to match SOP, front bumper cover, wheels and tires, and will look into getting some custom paint work done to the front grill and maybe some chroming of a few things. Inside, seat covers, rubber mats, tinted front windows, maybe more tints on the side and rear too! First ever Honda....I took the Silver DX 4wd out for spin today.

Looking forward to some "E" get togthers out this way soon

Bob G

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good because I want the GG AWD EX!

I think my wife and I saw you guys getting into the silver one to the left of the entrance. We were there between 3 and 4 p.m. and saw some folks getting into that one for a test drive. We drove through the lots at Kirkland Honda and Bellevue Honda just to see what was in stock.

Congrats on the new Element. I hope to join you as an owner very soon.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Darn it! I am no longer the lone SOP E in the Seattle area! :( I have seen 4 E’s on the road so far.. 2 SM, 1 Blk & 1 Blu. Congratulations GMan 8)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Was heading home last night from Bellevue to Kirkland....had my other toy out (90 Vert RX7, 55K) and taking a right in front of me on 124th was a SOP with the rear lip installed on it. Light changed and I had to let the RX7 rip to catch up to get a look at what I just bought since mine is still at the dealer. I have seen plenty around Seattle. Bellevue Honda had three SOP's on the lot. Thanks BG

1 - 15 of 15 Posts