Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I just picked up my 2010 TRP Element yesterday! I love the big boxy thing, it's great!

I really want to protect it, I drive a lot of highway miles and rock chips are my biggest enemy. Are there any full nose masks that would help protect my front end?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome! I'm guessing that the one for the 2009 would fit because they look the same on the honda website. Don't forget to fill out your profile so when you ask other questions folks will know what you have. Got pics of the new E yet? :cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

I looked on a few sites and couldnt find any full or half nose masks for the '09, only the 08s, know where I can get one at?

I'm working on getting some pics, but it's been raining like crazy here for the past few days...so I was waiting till it wasn't so depressing outside

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hmmm....yeah I just checked a few sites and see nothing past 2008 as well. Not sure what's up with that but I will keep searching.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nose protection

Why not purchase and install the front Air Deflector, since it protects the paint and will help to deflect some stones or flying debris ?

It is available at our Members Store and will look good on the hood of your E !

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Some of our members tried the masks some time ago. I remember reading that they had trouble with the straps staying tight after a year of use. That was the cause of some paint damage.

For that reason I went with the AVS air deflector on our E's. It has worked well for us. No stone chips, and more durable than the mask. I think it's a cleaner look as well. It also does not trap rain water under it like the mask does.

I looked for the threads on the mask/ bra , but was unsuccessful. I did find one. It was not the one I was looking for. See this thread, post #13.

Dom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts