Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if you guys want to do a November meet... bike ride, cruise and eat, etc.?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Just wondering if you guys want to do a November meet... bike ride, cruise and eat, etc.?
I'll be off island the first part of November - but I'm down if we go w/ the later :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Lemme Know About Ka`ena Point

If you guys are still interested in MTB'ing Ka`ena Point, decide on a Saturday and hope for the best in regards to the weather. If heavy rains hit before or during, it won't advisable to ride out there but at this time of year, it's just going to be a crapshoot.

Again, I won't mind leading a ride and if everyone can decide on a Saturday, I'll keep my schedule clear but please settle on a weekend soon. After November, my weekends are going to be a wash again and I won't have much free time.

~ A hui hou

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Nov BIke ride?

Yeah if we can get a few HEOC biker peeps to go that would be cool. Anybody got any dates in mind?? Kdogg? Let me know of a saturday that works for you. I figured this would be an early thing too right?:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'll be in LA/LV/SF (possibly) from the 23rd to the 30th. Happy Early Turkey Day : ) and does anyone want anything...like stuff they can't get from here....o_O IE bath and body.

Dont be shame, even guys have to have nice skin....and silky : )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts