Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking of a marketing direction for the Element. Hoinda's done well with dog owner's so why not seek out other demographics to sell to. The possibility to sell a car to a certain occupation seems to be a good idea. I had working in hospitals for a dozen years in IT and worked closely and around a lot of nurses. Nurses love SUV's. What could Honda do to tailor the Element to create a Nurses' or EMT edition Element? Maybe a special overhead console that contained different nurse items like a stethoscope, blood pressure monitor, and a first aid kit. Or a tool box for those items that pops in that new cooler location between the seats that they can carry out of the E in an emergency. Special colors and badges? Any thoughts? NAV and Bluetooth would be handy in that package. Also special financing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
emt/rn element

If an AED (debribillator) could be charged by the Element's alternator instead of the very expensive battery that most AEDs use, that might be a nice feature, but I don't really see the need for a special healthcare worker package. I can fit a spring loaded center punch (for breaking through car windows), a CPR mask, stethoscope, and gloves in the bottom front center pocket.

I'm not sure that I would want caduceus style markings on my vehicle. I just wish that I had a better spot to hang a second pair of scrubs besides the hand grip above the rear driver side door.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
During mass casualty training our dept took inventory of povs that could be used to transport walking wounded to a staging area and we found that it was pretty easy to slide a backboard with a 200 lb pt in on the passenger side with the seats folded flat. One EMT drives and the other monitors the pt from the remaining rear seat. I used to carry my jump kit, O2, sked and bunker gear when I was full time in an ER and voluteer fire/EMT. Now I just carry the jump kit. Hopefully the E is still going strong when I can rejoin the dept.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts