Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and it was amazing! The ride is quiet and smooth. I was a bit taken aback by the non-slant windshield... I mean, compared to my civic, that thing is straight up-n-down! The A/C rocks... the subwoofer sounded great... man, I can't wait!

There was also A LOT more room in there than I had expected.

I'm getting mine - hopefully - this Saturday, so wish me luck!

tony j.

·
Registered
110 Posts
There's even more room when you remove tha back seats with one pull on one handle. And once the new wears off, it still does all this neat stuff.

·
Registered
96 Posts
after owning it for 2 months and with 5000 miles I still love my E

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've had mine for about a month and a half, have 3500 miles on it, always trying to find reasons to go on road trips.. I've never felt like this about a vehicle before.
I had a lot of reasons to buy my E, but I never expected to dig it this much. I've bought the keyless entry, floormats, a couple different varieties of bungee cords (and wound up with the most lame pattern in the world.. probably should change that one of these days...), and have had a blast doing all the installs myself. I have never been a hands-on type of car owner, but with this car, I feel like I HAVE to do all the work myself, because it's designed to make me want to do it.

Plus I'm the only person at work with one (musta been about 10 blue CRV's, just like my old one, on the lot at any one time.. made it hard to find mine)...

·
Registered
31 Posts
You sound just like I did after I test drove the E for the first time. I was amazed on how well it drove. I've got almost 4000 miles on mine now in about 3 months of ownership and it's an absolute pleasure to drive everyday. It's one of the few vehicles I've owned that I like more as the miles accumulate! I still can't get over how smooth it drives. And it handles! I drive it with the rear seats completely removed and keep my bike, skates, all my gear in the back on top of a heavy duty rubber based carpet so nothing slides around. That's one of the great things about the E, you can configure it anyway you want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts