Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any aftermarket grille guards or bully bars available for my SC. I was told Hunter made a bull bar but I have been unable to find it through google, ebay etc, I also tried to search for hunter and came up goose eggs.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Use the search on this forum, and you'll find a bunch of stuff. If your in Canada, it is a lot harder to get grille guards shipped over here, Aries is available in Canada, but costs over 500. Try different car accessory places.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thnx

I ordered an Aries grille guard from Amazon and both Amazon and the manufacturer said it would fit an 03 to 08 and the SC. WRONG...!
I tried to fit it when it arrived , the mounting bracket is too short and the grille gard is not wide enough because the SC headlights wrap around the front end and has a wider front end. I call Aries and e-mailed pics. The were not aware that they had a problem with the SC until e-mailing my photos detailing the guard partially up against the bumber not fitting.The mounting bracket does not extend past the bumper. It does fit the EX but definitely not an SC. The front end is different on both. I was told to return it, which I did and was issued a full refund as well as Amazon's shipper picking it up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts