Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Hawaii folks (those that are left. :) )
Any of you on the island looking to do a center console swap? I pulled the one out of my E and replaced it with a custom center console with a sub built into it. Got it off Audiophyle on here.

Anyway, I'm not going to ship this thing to the mainland. It's too big and nobody is going to want to pay shipping from Hawaii. So it's either going to one of the HEOC folks, or it's going to sit in my garage. Anybody want to do the console/cooler swap? I paid $100 for it without shipping. Willing to let it go at a Kama'aina rate of $75.

I'm willing to meet up to help you do the install. Hell, maybe if we can have another get-together some time we can have a mod meet kinda thing. I also have an OEM roof rack laying around now I'd be willing to part with.

Speaking of meets, we really need to get something going again. Ed, what's the deal man? :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
If you still have it in July, consider it sold!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome home Island E. I already have the console cooler, but I would be interested in hearing the subwoofer console. I'd like to compare it to my "low tech" 8" sub in the OEM enclosure. Since you have the same amp as I do it should be an even comparison. And yes, the "club" is "dead".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts