Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta love military life right? It looks as if this coming Feb, they will be shipping me to Pearl Harbor. What's the E community like down there? Even more important, where should I live?

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Congrats on your assignment. In less then 2 weeks I'll be heading out there for my 2nd tour already.

You'll see tons of Elements rolling around there. Way more than any place I've seen on the mainland. It's the perfect car for out there.

We used to have the HEOC (Hawai'i Element Owners Club) but things seem to have fizzled out. We used to have monthly or bi monthly get-togethers that usually involved some kick ass food, great company, and just an overall good time. Hopefully things will start to kick off again with some fresh faces.

Let me be the first to unofficially welcome you to the HEOC. Aloha!! Be sure to post when you get to the island and get your car.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We used to have the HEOC (Hawai'i Element Owners Club) but things seem to have fizzled out. We used to have monthly or bi monthly get-togethers that usually involved some kick ass food, great company, and just an overall good time. Hopefully things will start to kick off again with some fresh faces.
Maybe we can change that Frozen. :D I'm always open to meeting new people. Where are you being stationed at?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, maybe when I get down there we can meet up and you could give me the lay of the land.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Hi

Hi Alx,

Welcome to the so called "HEOC". It would be cool to make a revival. Hey Island call me when you get here maybe we can start small with a cruise showing Alx the island....cool

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funny story, I've been put up to augment a MIA search in Laos in October and training for it is in....you guessed it HI. So I may be able to pay a visit sooner than I thought!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bing I just checked your profile, I'm also an IT what boat are you on?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I will be making the move to Oahu in the spring from Las Vegas. Cant wait. Hesitant to ship my E over as I have 3 vehicles and the shipping would kill me

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Not on a ship. Im up at NCTAMS. I head up and down H-2/Kunia Rd. quite a bit.
I'm at CSG 9, we've probably yelled at each other a few times. :lol: I'm gonna start saying Bing everytime an IT calls from there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts