Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We REALLY need to get a meet going or something. I have wayyyy too much cool stuff to get rid of. Easy stuff too like a center console and an OEM roof rack. All stuff that could be done at a get together at the central Oahu park, Kaka'ako beach park, Hawaii Kai boat ramp, or Mackey's shrimp truck in Haleiwa.

We need to get something going so I can unload my stuff on you guys. If you want either of the two without a meet and greet get-together thing, let me know as well.:-D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey man, you know it's dead when elemento's not replying. Anyway, if you're planning a meet, just let me know when. I'm rarely on these boards anymore too, but you got my number. We're usually free on Saturdays.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rack is long gone. Sorry. Still got a center console and cooler from the 09+ for sale. It'll fit your 03.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Lets plan for one early August? It'll give me enough time to get settled in and everything.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would probably end up being a 2 or 3 car meet. I think the HEOC officially fizzled out.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm here, just waiting on the E!

·
Registered
184 Posts
No idea, all the shipping company says is "In Route To Destination" like it has been for the past few weeks

·
Registered
184 Posts
Picked it up yesterday.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Picked it up yesterday.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
im still alive and kicking just need to finish this deployment and i will be there in the sept time frame is everyone tracking elemental motor sports on FB

1 - 17 of 17 Posts