Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I bought a used 05 a few years ago. Original owners dropped it, and only later did I find out the only dropped the front (why?)

Anyway, I would like to bring it back to stock, any good ideas on where I could take it? One place said it would be about $9k to do it. Is that average?

Thanks guys, new here so appreciate any feedback

M

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
So the front end is lowered via springs, air bags, what?
$9000 to install factory height springs?! You could buy another E for that money. Drugs?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pretty sure its the springs.

Yeah, i bought it off some young guys and i don't know why they only dropped the front, but its been a headache. I just would like it lifted back to normal. And looking for someone who can do it, yk?

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Hi everyone,

I bought a used 05 a few years ago. Original owners dropped it, and only later did I find out the only dropped the front (why?)

Anyway, I would like to bring it back to stock, any good ideas on where I could take it? One place said it would be about $9k to do it. Is that average?

Thanks guys, new here so appreciate any feedback

M
I know stuff on the islands is spendy, but that still seems high. $7 cans of spam are one thing . . .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
thanks for the link.

not a mechanic myself. Im just assuming i can call anywhere and they can do it?
Glad to know about not needing spring compressors.
Go pick them up and drop them off at Midas or some place like that. Any shop that does suspension can do this. It's a pretty easy job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
Trvs024742
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing