1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
873 Posts
I have emailed them (obx)a few times over the past10 months asking and suggesting this. looks good but just needs to have the cat moved back to where the resonater goes & zoom zoom zoom & the price isant way to high.just a little to high,but it has a good warranty.now just need some dyno ####'s If some body will send me one for my E I will get it dynoed :razz: I wish they had the tube sizes listed.it might just be the crv race header:shock:

·
Registered
556 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
thats the same one I have been eyeing but keep getten told it's junk.I tried to get some vital specs on it but no luck. if they had free shipping it might be doabe,but wish I could get some dementions first.& wish the tube size was 1 5/8 ,it's only 1.5" witch isant all that bad for this size& rpm of our moters.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I sent the Ebay seller a message lastnight asking if it was 100% for the Element & that OBX didn't have a header listed on their site for the Element.
This is what I got back.

"hi,
just got these in; obx has not updated their website yet to add in this new fitment; the primaries are similar to that of the RSX race design, but this was infact fabricated to fit the element."

So is may fit. If I can get a few things to work out i'll order one & see how it goes.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I was looking online again today at this and looks like someone has bought one. i am hoping the person who bought it is part of the eoc. :grin:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Finally got me an 06 AWD E with 22,xxx miles and I'm resisting the urge to start my first mod with this header. I want to keep the E stock as much as I can but it's difficult when you're coming from a fully built k20/k24 RSX-S :(

Decisions, decisions....

Q? for Gboybst578, I really like how u've done your projectors and HIDs on your E, how much will it cost and what parts are needed to do it. And are you able to install it if I buy the parts? Thanks, appreciate your reply.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts