Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay peeps it's this Saturday the 17th at 9:00 am....I am hoping for a good turnout.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Have fun guys! Let me know how the Loco Moco is... can't make it cause spending the whole day with wifey for our anniversary... :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was just at mackys and he was asking about us.. that we haven't visited for a while. maybe if it's lunch time or so and you guys are still hungry we/us can stop by also..

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Input needed asap concerning meet time

Okay peeps I just verified that the Hukilau cafe does indeed close at 11:30 am and only serve breakfast....soooooo I need to find out exactly who is going to attend the grindage part of this deal. There may possibly be a few new peeps at the meet and greet so who's in it for the cruize part.?? I need to know ASAP so we can either adjust the time or keep it and go someplace else.????

·
Registered
527 Posts
If that's the case, 9:00 seems a little late. Might consider leaving at 8:30 or even 8:00 might be better unless we meet on the windward side instead.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back to 8:30 am ! meet and greet till 9:30

Okay well I am pretty sure we are gonna have a new person at the meet and greet and Since Hukilau closes so darn early so back to 8:30 and we leave at 9:30 get there by 10:30 and hopefully we will make it and if not I am sure we will be able to find another grind spot. I just hope we have a good turnout it's been awhile since we did the cruize about the northshore side. Okay how does that sound peeps?

·
Registered
594 Posts
So, we're meeting at CORP right? Please clarify on "leaving" time, if we're leaving at 9:30am, I'll be there at 9am.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup 9:30 is the time to head out if we are going to make it in time. So if possible get there early.

·
Registered
409 Posts
What time is the meet going to start? 8:00? i'm w/ turbo about heading out earlier.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just my two cents, you guys should meet at 8:00, leave at 8:30 so can cruise and not rush and cause an accident, get there and do your "greet" during /after eating... or at another park on that side...

At least that's what I would do...

·
Registered
409 Posts
Just my two cents, you guys should meet at 8:00, leave at 8:30 so can cruise and not rush and cause an accident, get there and do your "greet" during /after eating... or at another park on that side...

At least that's what I would do...
Second this! :D We can jibber jabber while we grind ;-)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay works

Central Oahu park near the tennis courts..Hey if everybody gets their early 8:00 am works...but we gotta hang out for a bit to see if anybody else is coming..at least 1/2 hour or so....okay...see you peeps tomorrow at 8:00 then...cool

·
Registered
890 Posts
Sorry, no can.

Hey Elemento, got your VM. Thanks, but I won't be able to roll tomorrow. Didn't have a chance to wash and wax my car before it got dark.... :lol:

Nah, can't shake something I need to do tomorrow. You guys can go and eat a lot on my behalf - been trying to cut back myself. Give the rest of us a review.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Ok, so where are the pics? You know I live vicariously through you guys.

I was feeling home sick when I was watching the latest episode of Dirty Jobs and he was washing windows of the Waterfront Towers. :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts