Honda Element Owners Club banner

October nomination!

8K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  tpj147 
#1 · (Edited)
Ill toss in a nomination for MaltedBarley's Nice ride! It is definitely the direction I would have taken my E if I wasn't hauling around 2 old ladies all the time! Here's some of what He's done :
Sparman Lift with Derlin bushings
225/75/16 Cooper Discoverer AT3 on MB Weapons
RBB Intake / K+N Drop-in filter / Ingen Cat-back
APS side steps
Thule rack /with bike and kayak mounts
custom made interior bike mount
Elemats
JDM / Passenger door lock conversion
factory and behind the grill fog lights
....and more!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Regularity rally Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda element Motor vehicle

Snow Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Winter storm

See less See more
#2 ·
I'll second that nomination, seeing he's on my old MB Weapons!

#3 ·
Lol that's what they are!! Kool guy too!:food004:

#4 ·
Hey thanks guys, I love my little trucklet :evil: . We need to do a NE gathering sometime soon I think!

#5 ·
Lets keep the therad alive !!

More nominations needed!! Lets keep searching // voting here soon

#7 ·
Rules as best as I remember...

JoshBigMac Et al... This is a fun and simple way to show your appreciation for what others have done with their Element.
1-Post a Nominee "E" of your choice
2-Try to include a brief description of what they have done to catch your interest
3-Include 3 (and only 3) of your favorite pictures of their "E" (appropriately sized)
4-No limit on number of nominations -the more the merrier
5-you can only win once a year
6-the nominee can assist/ correct errors with post or pictures
7-a poll will be added at the end of the month to collect votes
8-PARTICIPATE in the voting - like the elections one vote per member, but ANYONE from EOC can vote whether you made a nomination or not
10-someone higher up the food-chain can change, correct, edit, delete any part or entirety of this post at will. ;-)

#10 ·
Start playing TAPS...

wow 21 members and 359 guest ..... no-one here wants to participate.. slam down the lid and nail the coffin shut ... MissD- Damn it I tried!
!:030::027::030:

#11 ·
Well I was saving mine to start off next month..maybe I'll have to post now

Lame!

#12 ·
While the preface of these nominations may be well intentioned, what I've witnessed from several other forums is that it evolves very quickly to a political 'I'll nominate you if you nominate me next month' type of game... Therefore, those that wish to receive the title should just self proclaim it and be done with it.
Usually, those that truly deserve the title are actually busy modding their E instead ...

0.02¢

#14 ·
I'd say that members trying desperately to resuscitate something fun says exactly the opposite. Not that it matters, no one is participating anyway.

#15 ·
Ditto..seeing ROTM winners inspires E owners to try to be creative and attempt mods of there own, or at least try proven modifications. When I first got my E, looking at these ROTM winners gave me ideas to do the small amount if mods in my car...just a thought

#18 ·
My votes for maltedbarley. Dig the versatility photos of his element! :-D

Ill toss in a nomination for MaltedBarley's Nice ride! It is definitely the direction I would have taken my E if I wasn't hauling around 2 old ladies all the time! Here's some of what He's done :
Sparman Lift with Derlin bushings
225/75/16 Cooper Discoverer AT3 on MB Weapons
RBB Intake / K+N Drop-in filter / Ingen Cat-back
APS side steps
Thule rack /with bike and kayak mounts
custom made interior bike mount
Elemats
JDM / Passenger door lock conversion
factory and behind the grill fog lights
....and more!
View attachment 132985

View attachment 132993

View attachment 133001

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.