Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what does it mean when the odometer reads 066666? is satin after my E or what.Ireset the trip for mpg & now thats what odo reads. is it fixen to Explode?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I would say to drive a mile and it would read 066667.:D I am assuming thats its stuck at that milage. If so try unhooking the battery and waiting for a few and see if that works. Its a burn in chip so It may not work. It will have to go to the dealor if that doesn't work unless someone has a trick to reset it.:)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if it dont start working on its own Ill wait a while,still 10 months left on extended warranty.& why rack up the milage,gess Ill just park it & walk,yea yea thats what Ill do.the weather is great .

·
Registered
557 Posts
what does it mean when the odometer reads 066666? is satin after my E or what.Ireset the trip for mpg & now thats what odo reads. is it fixen to Explode?
Satin is a very nice material, but I believe you'd notice if someone draped satin all over your car.:cool:

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Satin is a very nice material, but I believe you'd notice if someone draped satin all over your car.:cool:
I'm betting he was hoping for velvet...............
He wants to make a Velvet track suit to match his Element

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Dangit, I was too late!

I don't think Satan would be after a CK- no matter how beautiful it is . . . I think he only goes for RRs or TRPs! :rolleyes:

Seriously, good luck getting this worked out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts