Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have actual pictures of the OEM seat covers installed?
I've searched high and low and can only find the stock photos used by honda. I'm in the market for a set, but recently read that they don't even cover the sides of the seat?

I'm mostly curious what they look like in real life (better if they've been used for a while) instead of in a promo photo.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Does anyone know why they say never to use with side airbags when they don't even cover that part of the seat? Liability concerns? I have side airbags but I'm thinking of getting the seat covers anyways. Anyone have some advice?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Agreed!

I know someone who has them, and they look exactly like the stock Honda photos.
Agreed. I put them on my 2003 E (CHELEMENT1) back in 2003. I saw CHELEMENT1 in town about six months ago and the seat covers still looked good. I can't remember how many miles the car had on it at that point but it has to be at least 100k. So no pictures but I can tell you that the seat covers wear as well as the rest of the car does.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm more curious about how the front is covered and not the sides of the seat. How does that seem work? After time does it start stretching and show an obvious space between the seat and the cover?

I'm pretty sure the side of my seats are blue (they've been under cheap seat covers for too long to remember) so I'm pretty sure mine would not look like the OEM pictures.

Its funny that no matter how far I look I can't find an actual picture of a set.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm more curious about how the front is covered and not the sides of the seat. How does that seem work? After time does it start stretching and show an obvious space between the seat and the cover?

I'm pretty sure the side of my seats are blue (they've been under cheap seat covers for too long to remember) so I'm pretty sure mine would not look like the OEM pictures.

Its funny that no matter how far I look I can't find an actual picture of a set.
If it helps I got bored and tried for 10 min and could not find any photos either and I'm pretty good at searching stuff

·
Registered
107 Posts
Quote from the owner

" Jo Russ-Keller - Ok, I'll send them out later when I go to work, no yelling at me because they're dirty!!! "

·
Registered
2007 Honda Element SC
3 Posts
Hi have anyone found replacement Front seat covers for 2007 Element SC? I haven't had any luck thinking about making it myself but need pattern to start. Since it has a seat belt on the seat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts