Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just need to unload some stuff....

speakers (all great shape with little to no use)
4 OEM 6.5 speakers $5 plus shipping
1 OEM 6.5" sub....$5 plus shipping

OEM front lx/ex 2007-2008 springs....$25 plus shipping

both of these will fit up with 07 to 08 element stuff

RSX front springs 05-06 (about the same unsprung as sc spring but not sure about compressed length)...$25 plus shipping

RSX top hats for front 05-06 front struts...$25 plus shipping

RSX lower struts cut for koni inserts. ready to go, will fit 07-08 elements lx,ex and sc. strut body is approx .375 inches shorter than element strut bodies so will lower your height more, can be installed but will need RSX tie rod ends not included (found this out after I purchased and cut element struts). w/o rsx tie rod ends you will not be able to get your wheels aligned properly. koni inserts not included......$50 plus shipping.

SC front mats (black from 2007), used but in good condition....$35 plus shipping

purchase all the suspension stuff and I will ship for free in lower 48 states.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just need to unload some stuff....

speakers (all great shape with little to no use)
4 OEM 6.5 speakers $5 plus shipping
1 OEM 6.5" sub....$5 plus shipping

OEM front lx/ex 2007-2008 springs....$25 plus shipping

both of these will fit up with 07 to 08 element stuff

RSX front springs 05-06 (about the same unsprung as sc spring but not sure about compressed length)...$25 plus shipping

RSX top hats for front 05-06 front struts...$25 plus shipping

RSX lower struts cut for koni inserts. ready to go, will fit 07-08 elements lx,ex and sc. strut body is approx .375 inches shorter than element strut bodies so will lower your height more, can be installed but will need RSX tie rod ends not included (found this out after I purchased and cut element struts). w/o rsx tie rod ends you will not be able to get your wheels aligned properly. koni inserts not included......$50 plus shipping.

SC front mats (black from 2007), used but in good condition....$35 plus shipping

purchase all the suspension stuff and I will ship for free in lower 48 states.

Interested in your SC front mats.. got pictures?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will try and get some up tonight.

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
going to try again tonight. got real sick and had to go to a wedding 700 miles away, made for a bad weekend that started early in the week. sorry for the delay.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry everything is sold or in the dumpster. The RSX springs will fit but have different rates. Certain years fit certain year elements. Wouldn't try it though, they will be lighter springs, I did get RSX shocks to fit on the ELement, but stroke lengths are shorter and you have to use RSX Tie rods to get it to align. And the koni's clip that holds the rear perch rolled out letting the back end drop. One would need to redesign the rear perch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.