Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just like a few other members here, i'm embarking in my "upgraded" OEM EX housing with Kicker sub.

Sub...check
EX enclosure ....check

I'll be updating as i start getting to work :)

Since i scrapped my rearview camera plan, i'll have more time for this project lol:evil:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Where do I get the EX OEM subwoofer housing?

So just like a few other members here, i'm embarking in my "upgraded" OEM EX housing with Kicker sub.

Sub...check
EX enclosure ....check

I'll be updating as i start getting to work :)

Since i scrapped my rearview camera plan, i'll have more time for this project lol:evil:
I have an 2010 LX. Where do I get the OEM EX subwoofer housin?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was thinking about this????

Nice I'm glad someone is going to do this one. I was thinking if there was a way to take out the OEM sub and replace it with a good aftermarket sub. Nice I can't wait to see how it all comes out....:jump021:

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice I'm glad someone is going to do this one. I was thinking if there was a way to take out the OEM sub and replace it with a good aftermarket sub. Nice I can't wait to see how it all comes out....:jump021:
There have been alot of other members that have already done this :)

I have an 2010 LX. Where do I get the OEM EX subwoofer housin?
I got mine from the Trading post area here but occasionally they pop up on ebay.

On the side note, i finally have some updates, i physically mounted in the sub, picked up some polyfill for the enclosure along with some epoxy to seal the port.
Friday my Amp install kit comes & my dynamat to line the inside of the box :)

Then i can get to work on the install :grin:

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So you are using the OEM enclosure right? And you are mounting it in the factory designed area? So you are making a port in the enclosure for more air flow/Bass....?

Yes,yes and closing the port on the oem enclosure since it allows too much air

1 - 6 of 6 Posts