Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well whats started out as a day in Auburn, Al hanging out at rope swings and such, not uncommonly turned into a day of mudding. As my friends with Jeeps and hopped up F-150's all know "Beatrice" my E, can easily go along and ride with the big boys, we plowed through mud pits and over/through rutts. And as any E owner knows is somehow possible but overwhelmingly exciting at the same time. as it turns out steep inclines arent its thing, so we had 4 guys push it back over the hump with suprisingly no damage. My E got really dirty and here are the pics i got from it! DSC00542.jpg

DSC00536.jpg

DSC00537.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Check the bar thats in front of the gas tank. I can't imagine it didn't get bent.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Nice pictures, thanks for posting

NOW..............please fix your profile, you do NOT have a royal blue pearl
and you are missing your location

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
you had better wash that E before Jojo sees it...

Looks like fun but you might want to have a closer look under the E for damage.

You may want to think about the CCM 3" lift.;-)

·
Registered
82 Posts
...with suprisingly no damage

that you know of - I'd keep an eye on the rear view mirror to make sure something don't fall off. I agree with LMntGuy1982. ;-)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
to be honest i know my car is silver and blue, not sure of the name of it haha but yes the hill was after all not the wisest choice, but when can i ever back down from a challenge, it got stuck on the fifth try. and i left the mud on for all the ******** to laugh for a few days and then took it off before it started to mess up the paint lol. The lift would be sick but unnecessary haha im happy with what i got, one of two failed attemps that i ever suffered after doing this stuff for 5 years!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Ya know, if you hit that hump at around 45 you could get airborne and fly right over it!:) Not that I'm recommending that but if you do make sure someone has a video camera.
se

·
Registered
125 Posts
I would def. get that bar in front of the gas tank checked out. I had an incident like that a few years ago being stupid in NE Iowa and that bar got bent hard, it took a little while to whack it back into place then I took it to a buddy who works at the Honda lot just to make sure it was okay. Also, make sure and clean out under the car, it's Hell to work on it with all the gunk that builds up from mud and such.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts