Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey EOC,

I work at an advertising/media company in NYC and when we walked in this morning one of the higher mangt's office got FOILED. EVERYWHERE, in his drawers, each pencil, loose change, paper clip. Even went into his fridge and wrapped each thing in there. here are some pics.

Then they sent out Facebook friend request from "Foil Feely" the guy who got foiled last name is Feely, so 1/2 the ppl in our office now are friends with "Foil Feely"

·
Registered
198 Posts
I like it!:lol:

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
Yo Nasty - Where in the city are you located? I'm over in 30 Rock.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Bahahaha...I love those pranks. Did they wrap each paperclip? The cube full of packing foam or balloons is classic too.

Some guys I bike with disappeared the boss' office. They bought sheetrock, paint, even the matching baseboard and made a matching 3 wall enclosure. They put it together IN the boss' 12 x 12 office then slid it up to the door & closed it so when you opened his door it looked like it was now a 4 x 6 closet. The video's were hilarious.

Here's the after

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I think that everyone in the office should get a pay cut. They don't have enough work to keep themselves busy.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
The photos are great and I would lover to see their faces.:D

·
Registered
662 Posts
Bahahaha...I love those pranks. Some guys I bike with disappeared the boss' office. They bought sheetrock, paint, even the matching baseboard and made a matching 3 wall enclosure. They put it together IN the boss' 12 x 12 office then slid it up to the door & closed it so when you opened his door it looked like it was now a 4 x 6 closet. The video's were hilarious.
That's one of those priceless Candid Camera kind of pranks. :D

I'd enjoy seeing a pic of the reaction, also.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Some guys I bike with disappeared the boss' office. They bought sheetrock, paint, even the matching baseboard and made a matching 3 wall enclosure. They put it together IN the boss' 12 x 12 office then slid it up to the door & closed it so when you opened his door it looked like it was now a 4 x 6 closet.
Now THAT is a freaking prank! very creative and unique.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I think that everyone in the office should get a pay cut. They don't have enough work to keep themselves busy.
Gotta have some fun on the job, eh? Otherwise, you'll just wind up with a staff that's all ready to murder people just because.

Bahahaha...I love those pranks. Did they wrap each paperclip? The cube full of packing foam or balloons is classic too.

Some guys I bike with disappeared the boss' office. They bought sheetrock, paint, even the matching baseboard and made a matching 3 wall enclosure. They put it together IN the boss' 12 x 12 office then slid it up to the door & closed it so when you opened his door it looked like it was now a 4 x 6 closet. The video's were hilarious.

Here's the after...
This is the most amazing thing ever!!!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Hey EOC,

I work at an advertising/media company in NYC and when we walked in this morning one of the higher mangt's office got FOILED. EVERYWHERE, in his drawers, each pencil, loose change, paper clip. Even went into his fridge and wrapped each thing in there. here are some pics.

Then they sent out Facebook friend request from "Foil Feely" the guy who got foiled last name is Feely, so 1/2 the ppl in our office now are friends with "Foil Feely"
That is so funny! Too bad we can't really do that here where I work.

Here's the after
Awesome! Are there any pics and/or videos posted?

·
Registered
847 Posts
Awesome! Are there any pics and/or videos posted?
I tried to find them, but only the one pic remains. Used to be a video of his reaction from a camera they hid in the wall they made, but the link is dead. It was a few years ago and 2 jobs ago for them, so no more free server time I guess. :-( It was the best amateur prank I've ever seen.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I tried to find them, but only the one pic remains. Used to be a video of his reaction from a camera they hid in the wall they made, but the link is dead. It was a few years ago and 2 jobs ago for them, so no more free server time I guess. :-( It was the best amateur prank I've ever seen.
Ah. It would have been great to see his reaction. That is definitely one of the better ones I have seen so far. Thanks for sharing it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we are trying to get these ppl back, if anyone has something really good. Please post it, cuz we have 4 ppl to get back at. if they are linked events or all separate it will be all good.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
we used to shrink wrap the guys at works toolboxes, then during the day while they were working we would do their car. and in florida the shrink wrap would basically become one big piece of plastic in the sun.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like, BUUUUUT being in NYC no one has cars lol and shrink wrapping a subway just seems dangerous.

we used to shrink wrap the guys at works toolboxes, then during the day while they were working we would do their car. and in florida the shrink wrap would basically become one big piece of plastic in the sun.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts