Honda Element Owners Club banner

** Official 06 National Meet Roster **

8K views 47 replies 18 participants last post by  juliE 
#1 · (Edited)
Below is a listing of those EOC members who have registered and their payment status.

If you are coming to meet, please do the following two things as soon as possible...

1) Find your name in the list. Be sure it's down there.
2) If your payment status is unpaid, please pay now. We have to pay for lots of things up front and we need that money to cover some expenses. It also indicates your commitment to this meet.

*If you have any questions, email me, JuliE or spdrcr5.

If your name is not on the list because you have been procrastinating...what are you waiting for? People are driving from all over the U.S. for this thing and we still have a few ball game tickets left too! Register now!!! As you can see, we'll have 75-100 at the meet again this year. And if you're in the Midwest, this might be as close as you're going to get for a while. The meet will continue to move around the country each year.

2006 BIG E-VENT ST LOUIS ROSTER --updated 6/19 @10:40pm
T Mac - Paid
Spdrcr5 - Paid
Empire - Paid
outpost4 - Paid
MikeQBF - Paid
brotherc20 - Paid
kissya - Paid
cai88 - Paid
msgail - Paid
Tim Vance - Paid
Me Ella Ment - Cancelled
dom.five - Paid
rootyblue - Unpaid
dfreeze - Paid
roneboy - Paid
ElemutGrrl - Cancelled
bobhch/hchbob - Paid
BigTzElement - Paid
hownowcb - Paid
Lemental - Paid
gizena - Paid
LmentalMastiffs - Unpaid
Tardis - Paid
Sn8ke - Paid
mamma t - Paid
streettruk - Paid
ramblerdan - Paid
dancetiludrop - Paid
lisritter - Unpaid
Jake_62 - Paid
fendray26 - Paid
grotto - Paid
Badger Red - Paid
Atomic E - Paid
Loufrankel - Paid
itiswhatitis - Paid
IRV - Paid
Shane S - Paid
Kayakin Dan - Paid
akil - Paid
rcwootton-Paid
ADAMSTL-Paid
escoment-Paid
putzern-Unpaid
proteus 9119-Paid
DCbox-Paid
NighthawkStella-Paid
** If I don't have payment in full by June the 12th and you ordered Cardinals tickets, I'll be working overtime to get them sold to someone else. I wrote a check for over $4000 worth of tickets a couple of months ago and I need to cover my costs, so hopefully you can understand why we are asking for your cooperation in sending payment asap.

See less See more
#3 ·
Good times!

We don't have long to go and everyone really had a great time last year. This club has some AWESOME people in it. The type of people you meet for one weekend and instantly have an attachment to. I've waited the whole year to get back to the National Meet and I'm getting pretty antsy since it's so close now.

Register today!! You're really going to regret that you didn't. It doesn't matter how far you have to drive. That's half the fun of it! You get to drive the car you love so much. The car that still makes you smile everytime you look at it.

#5 ·
I wish I could get the time off. :x Maybe next year

#10 ·
Plus, there's two missing in that group picture. My son and I were sleeping off a night of rural maneuvering (finding our way back to the hotel pool for an early morning dip and then a "brief" nap). At the time that picture was snapped, we were probably about half way there...we have witnesses! :-D

cai88 is astute in her observation that you meet the nicest people in Honda Elements. And I mean that in the Normal Rockwell, old-fashioned nice-guy way. Some of us like to tell risque tales from meets past, but we're a pretty decent bunch of people, all told. I'm happy to see a lot of returnees, but would love to see more fresh faces as well.

Heh, I see Tim and Elaine haven't paid up yet. Probably still busy calculating how much low-priced Canadian booze can be crammed into the back of their Element, I'd guess... ;-)

#11 ·
Things have been a little crazy around here....both my grandparents died last month (within 5 weeks of each other) and we are a little busy helping my mom sort some stuff out. Not to mention, we have the 'future-son-in-law' flying up from Florida next week...
To be honest, it really hasn't been too high up on the list - we still have 2 weeks, right????
And the last time I bought beer, yours was still MUCH cheaper....

#12 ·
cai88 said:
Good times!

We don't have long to go and everyone really had a great time last year. This club has some AWESOME people in it. The type of people you meet for one weekend and instantly have an attachment to. I've waited the whole year to get back to the National Meet and I'm getting pretty antsy since it's so close now.

Register today!! You're really going to regret that you didn't. It doesn't matter how far you have to drive. That's half the fun of it! You get to drive the car you love so much. The car that still makes you smile everytime you look at it.

HHmmm IF my E could drive on water I would make an attempt to be there unfortunately it doesn't...Oh and damn no gas stations in the middle of the pacific....Too bad no events come to the 5oth state...Oh well...looks like fun...

#15 ·
May not be there .. :(

:-| Well, as great of a new job as I took, the pay cut was enormous. We are struggling here a bit and have discussed the possibility of not attending this year. :?

I couldn't be more bumbed out about it. But as we draw near, I'll keep you all posted. Tom, you have an email from me regarding my registration fees. :-|

E On!!!!

Kerri & Joe

#18 ·
Eoc Meet 2006

juliE said:
Thanks Tim!

I have updated the original post with the most current information I have!

Thanks everybody!
Cool...Thanks...I count 44!:cool:

#19 ·
Woo hoo - I even made hotel reservations before the block was let go. That puts me ahead of last year by weeks. And ahead of the year before, when I made no reservations, but lucked out and got a room anyway. Road Trip!

#22 ·
NighthawkStella said:
Was the registration due on the 13th too or can I still register later on? I wouldn't stay in the hotel because I would have to bring my dog and either camp or find another place to stay that allows the pooch. I really want to attend, but have to figure out what to do with the dog!
Are you sure the hotel doesn't allow dogs? I'd call and check with them to make sure they don't.

The reason we need a cut off date for registration is we need to pay the river boat cruise company and give them an accurate count, we need to know how many baseball tickets we have left and we need to get the shirts ordered, along with a bunch of other things things that need to be taken care of in advance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.