Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Was the registration due on the 13th too or can I still register later on? I wouldn't stay in the hotel because I would have to bring my dog and either camp or find another place to stay that allows the pooch. I really want to attend, but have to figure out what to do with the dog!

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
NighthawkStella said:
Was the registration due on the 13th too or can I still register later on? I wouldn't stay in the hotel because I would have to bring my dog and either camp or find another place to stay that allows the pooch. I really want to attend, but have to figure out what to do with the dog!
Are you sure the hotel doesn't allow dogs? I'd call and check with them to make sure they don't.

The reason we need a cut off date for registration is we need to pay the river boat cruise company and give them an accurate count, we need to know how many baseball tickets we have left and we need to get the shirts ordered, along with a bunch of other things things that need to be taken care of in advance.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
627 Posts
juliE said:
NighthawkStella,

You can still register, but please try to do it today.

Thanks!
I registered myself and a guest. Will have to stay at another location though...hopefully we won't miss out on too much!
Thanks, looking forward to this

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Just because you are staying somewhere else or are registered but live in St. Louis... be sure to be at the hotel on that Saturday morning for the "E show" - a time for us to mingle in the parking lot, looking at the E's and that's also when Alpine and Kicker will have their Elements there as well. Oh, and we'll do the giveaway that morning too..some good prizes.

We'll also post some check-in times so you can stop by to get your badge, lanyard, shirt, etc.

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
I hate to ask, as I know it's posted somewhere but I couldn't find it. Can you go on the riverboat if you do not pre-register for it?

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Badges....

Kayakin' Dan said:
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges.
I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"
This is what I thought of when I first read the post.:razz: ..Nice Kayakin' Dan:cool:

21 - 40 of 48 Posts