Honda Element Owners Club banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
dancetiludrop said:
I hate to ask, as I know it's posted somewhere but I couldn't find it. Can you go on the riverboat if you do not pre-register for it?
If you still want to get in on the dinner cruise, I have to know by early tomorrow morning and you have to tell us what dinner you want (prime rib, seafood or the pasta) and I have to receive your money via PayPal by tomorrow afternoon. We are confirming with the boat first of this week and sending full payment.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just another thought on the riverboat. If you don't let us know by tomorrow, you will probably be able to make your own reservation (although there are no guarantees on this) but the cost will be $5 more.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
River Boat

juliE said:
Just another thought on the riverboat. If you don't let us know by tomorrow, you will probably be able to make your own reservation (although there are no guarantees on this) but the cost will be $5 more.
We may be part of that group....:cool: Thanks for the update...

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Where do I pay for the riverboat if I've already registered?

Who do I send paypal to (address)?

Do I pay the $6 parking with the fees now or there at the parking area?

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
dancetiludrop said:
Where do I pay for the riverboat if I've already registered?

Who do I send paypal to (address)?

Do I pay the $6 parking with the fees now or there at the parking area?

Thanks.
Email tom directly and let him know you need to register for the event and cruise.

The parking is paid for at the Levee, they don't do group parking of any sort. It is a per vehicle fee and needs to be paid for a the time of parking.

JuliE mentioned possibly paying for the dinner cruise on your own and it will only cost you $5.00 more than what we are charging. That isn't true. Because this is a special Fireworks Dinner Cruise it will actually cost more than that. I don't know the exact figure but it could be as much as $10 more per person, if they will even have any seats left on our cruise. We have a reservation and can fit in as many as are needed, so if you want to come on the cruise with us, register!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

41 - 48 of 48 Posts