Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The official 2009 EOC/ROC/CRVOC/ODYOC combo meet weekend is June 26, 27, 28.

There will not be one super mega-meet in a single location this year. Instead, we want to have multiple, large, regional meets all over the United States and Canada. So, it won't be our biggest combo meet in one location, but this will end up being our biggest overall attendance meet(s) ever.

Who's running the regional meets?
Answer: You are.

More details coming soon.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
When Paul ( Ramblerdan) Told me about this I was, well disappointed. After thinking about it though, I kind of like the Idea. It would be nice to make more than one! That's my new Goal!

Dom

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I'm not going to be able to see all my Epeeps in one place:cry:
just drive to the fun one...you know the NE one

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
if i went to one in my 'region' it would go something like this:

"hello?? anyone? (echo, echo) Hello?? anyone there?"

nope, no one's here. :-:)-:)-(

Just go were you are wanted! You know how to get Here!:grin:

Dom

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
alright then - what about this?

A few of us talked a while back about having a 'Dog Meet' of sorts... there's a thread (most likely in the Truth about Dogs/Cats Forum) about a national meet - is there enough interest for us to do that?

I'm game to see about making it happen - problem is late June is going to be awfully hot for the large breed dogs. :-( If the 'activity' level isn't too high it might work, but I'm not sure.

What's your thoughts? An International EOC Dog Meet? Anyone interested?

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
A few of us talked a while back about having a 'Dog Meet' of sorts... there's a thread (most likely in the Truth about Dogs/Cats Forum) about a national meet - is there enough interest for us to do that?

I'm game to see about making it happen - problem is late June is going to be awfully hot for the large breed dogs. :-( If the 'activity' level isn't too high it might work, but I'm not sure.

What's your thoughts? An International EOC Dog Meet? Anyone interested?
I'm out.....

·
Registered
941 Posts
My guess (please correct me) is this is a large mini meet If we camp I was hope to plan silly dog games but then again I have AC in my camper.
june in the mnts or new england would not be too bad for the big guys.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
My guess (please correct me) is this is a large mini meet If we camp I was hope to plan silly dog games but then again I have AC in my camper.
june in the mnts or new england would not be too bad for the big guys.
There ya go Al! You're back IN!

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
How did I miss this thread for so long?? I'll be there at as many as I can make :D

Now just gotta get my midwest peeps stirred up...:rolleyes:
So, it'll be me, you and stella?

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts