Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 399 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I see alot of Chicagoland people here. Got any ideas on meets in the future. Where ? When ? Maybe we could even help each other out by trying to find that certain hard to find Element. Let me hear ya. A one a two...

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Even though I live in St. Louis we just moved here last year from Chicago....we still have TONS of friends and family in Chitown....so we make frequent trips....so keep me in the loop!

Diane :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Toneea - Checking IN- Shoreline Mist EX, with black leather interior, Keyless entry, and chrome finisher :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
8) HEllo, all, I just found this site , and I am planing a road trip in my
Element ex this summer, but I would be in on any forming of a Chicagoland
club..

·
Registered
41 Posts
I roadtriped to Chicago from KC this Memorial day weekend- and Chicago is FULL of Elements! I saw at least 5 a day downtown and out and about. Mine was the only Black one though- I saw lots of green and orange, one blue, one silver, but no other blacks.

It still got the looks driving around town even with all the other Elements cruising about.

On a side note- I threw my old college futon pad in the back- loaded up some pillows, went to Blockbuster and rented some movies for the trip- it was great- it was so roomy in the back even with the suitcases! And the portable DVD pluged into the AUX jack made it like a mini- theater on wheels. The miles flew by and we were in Chicago before we knew it! Awesome roadtrip!
8)

·
Registered
36 Posts
hi :D

Haven't gotten my Element *yet* (still working for the cash), but I'll have it soon. I've decided to choose Orange since it's one of my school's colors (going to college in the fall, hopefully I'm the only one there with an Element heheh). I also chose it since there's no red, my favorite color.

I've been wanting one for months (and months) now.. and have been reading everyone's stories with their E. I'm excited since this'll be my first car. I think I'll name her Eleanor.

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
[quote:910f93ecd0="slym"]I've decided to choose Orange since it's one of my school's colors (going to college in the fall[/quote:910f93ecd0]

I sure hope that means you're heading south to C/U to be an Illini! ;)

Your official Illini hoops addict....

·
Registered
176 Posts
[quote:3e32ad98d5="slym"]I think I'll name her Eleanor.[/quote:3e32ad98d5]

haha! on that note, i should name mine angelina jolie. the metaphors that come to mind... ;)

congrats on your soon-to-come e-- should be a great machine for college.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Maude & I will see you all on the fine streets of our great city... be sure to honk and wave hello!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yo! Chitownpete be rollin' on da norf and da souf side! Blue DX, no emblems, Firefighter memorial License plates. Fool you best get out my
way or im gone done run ova yo silly ass! :wink:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey there! Purchased mine today at a reasonable $20,150 at the Honda Dealership near Hawthorne Mall (right outside of Chicago). :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Anyone want to meet up - hang out - show there Elements. Any ideas? How about a party /show / meet early in December (the Elements birthday). It may be a little cold for a December meet, anything earlier? Reply!!!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I will be up in Chicago the first week of November....arriving the week before for some Halloween Fun!

Keep me posted on any possible meets, as I am often up in Chicago on weekends. Have E will travel!

1 - 20 of 399 Posts