Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and by club i mean more than just me:lol:

what are we up now 4 (if we add the datyon folks):lol:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
To get the number up you should add the Columbus crew also. We are not that many either here. :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm kind of a Cleveland/Dayton hybrid. I lived in Dayton my whole life until I went to college in Cleveland and have lived here for the last couple years. Regardless, my parents still live in Dayton and technically my residence is still there as well.

+1 for the Dayton club.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dunno, i think you could have claim over several "clubs". just pick one on the way between datyon and cleveland ;-)

·
Registered
118 Posts
We should probably just make it an Ohio club. forget the cities:D

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually saw some elements these last few days. more than 1 on several days.

by golly, i even saw a RBM SC :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Add another to the list representing Fairfield!!!

Just picked up mine tonight.....Hope you all have answers, because I've got questions....

SNOW

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congrats Snow! I'm a Liberty Township resident, so it's nice to have another new "neighbor"!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
My wife is from West Chester and we still travel up quite often. We were just up there a couple weeks ago for the opening of the new outlet mall on I-75. Crazy!!! The Colombia Store had some huge sales though.

Make sure you wave, shout or honk if you see us tooling around in the area.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
With all the NEW Cincy area folks, there is NO REASON I can't get a caravan of Elements headed out west
One Element full of Skyline, one with Montgomery Inn Ribs, one with Graeter Ice Cream and one with Goetta...............saddleup boys and girls and get to drivin'

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I will volunteer for the Greater's Mobile. I just can't guarantee you will have much left when I get there.;-):lol:

As for Skyline, I can only answer that I am not from Cincinnati and have no opinion that would sit well with my northern friends.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Add another to the list representing Fairfield!!!

Just picked up mine tonight.....Hope you all have answers, because I've got questions....

SNOW
did you pick up the one that was for sale in harrison at a small dealership? has fogs, about 25k on the clock?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nope, picked mine up in Dayton.....cleanest ride I could find in most of cincinnati!

SNOW
damn! how did i miss that one when i was looking?!!! good work:D

·
Registered
118 Posts
nice ride! What dealership in Dayton did you get it at?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Walker Pontiac across from the Dayton Mall.....great service, no hassle. Salesman came from church to help us finish up the deal....It was sitting for 3 months though....can't believe nobody snagged this up before me.

SNOW

·
Registered
118 Posts
haha good old Walker. That's right near where I grew up. In high school I played hockey with two of his sons. I'm glad you had a good experience. The only time I've been there the service was mediocre but I wasn't seriously looking at that point so I don't blame them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
right on......so when is everyone gettin' together? I used to be real big into the car "club" thing when owned a saturn. same kind of deal there. it was a niche thing that only a certain group really understood.......biggest reason is that I like to see what people have on their rides and hear stories of thing that can be done.....I'm a tinker'er...

SNOW

1 - 20 of 34 Posts