Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And a howdy right back at you.

After about a month of trying to find an Element, I took a drive about 120 miles to Victory Honda in Jackson, TN. I had found a few that were closer, but they were either orange or overpriced and the wife said anything but orange.

Their website said they had a black 2009 LX so I headed out this morning. After some negotiating, I ended up with what I feel like was a good deal and am now a proud owner of a new black Element.

Got to put a class 3 receiver on it so I can pull my little boat and then I'll be all set.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I don't say Howdy. I live north of the Mason-Dixon line and east of the Mississippi. But, I will happily say hello!

And don't we have a Greetings/Introductions section?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Your E looks so sexy......she is like the top of the line toaster from wal-mart :D

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the club. Looks great and like it was raining.:)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Heyyy...!

And howdy to you too...!

Just wanted to send out some Northern California greets to you... I figured you'd be in the "Greetings" section but hey, you're an "E" owner so we're all a little bit 'different'...

May she give you many years of service and enjoyment...! Welcome to the group...

LBD

·
Registered
64 Posts
Howdy from the mountains :cool:

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
Howdy! And you're NOT invited to any SOP meets!!!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
official welcome is reserved until pictures are posted

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
We're old people. Orange was just a little too flashy for us.
Easy there big fella, I got the Orange so I knew which one was mine, with these old eyes..................

·
Registered
225 Posts
hello

Hello from Louisiana!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts