Honda Element Owners Club banner

I can make it to the Midwest/St. Louis Meetup on June 27th

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the info on the St. Louis/Midwest area meetup...

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53031

I figured I'd just link to it so discussion could be done there and we could get a headcount here.

BTW disregard the first post about an April Date. I couldn't edit the first post to include the new date (June 27th) and new time (Noon). Maybe a MOD could help me out???

·
Registered
11 Posts
St Louis Meet.

I am intrigued as I have never been to an EOC meet before. I just may make the drive to St. Louis from Kansas City to see the turn out. Does anyone have any idea on the possible turnout numbers?

Also, what is the address of the meet, so I can g.map it.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sat 27 Meet.

I have been invited to a very local meet here in town, and since it is my first, I will do the closer one. Sorry, no St. Louis for me.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good. I don't blame ya for not choosing the local one over the STL one. I'd do the same thing if I was in your position. Tell ORANGEE hi for me :)

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK so the forecast is saying the heat index is supposed to be somewhere around the surface of the sun on saturday. I was thinking, if it ends up being too miserable to do any BBQ'ing at Pere Marquette, maybe we could just cruise down to Fast Eddies and get some grub there. The last thing I want is anyone passing out in the middle of the park from heat exhaustion. At least Fast Eddies is a cheap alternative, has A/C and shouldn't be too terribly busy around 1pm. By that time the lunch rush should be dying down.

Just wanted an alternate plan since it's going to be steamy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts